Managing the provision of hard facilities management services to primary and community NHS buildings.
Delivery of the hard facilities management services to the required industry and NHS standards to ensure a compliant built environment.
- Delivery of a consistent facilities management strategy to meet the needs of a diverse healthcare property portfolio through an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Managing the delivery of the facilities management services to ensure that the properties are maintained to a Condition B standard. It is important that our buildings look and feel like ‘new’.
- Collaboratively working with the landlord, tenants and supply chain to deliver the services.
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude to resolve operational issues in a timely and professional manner which minimise the impact to the clinical services provided from the building.
- The buildings are managed by our experienced healthcare Property Team and FM contractor.
- The property portfolio is maintained to the same standards as they were when opened to the public.
- Good relationships exist with the landlord and tenants which assists in facilitating effectively the smooth delivery of the services.
- All buildings are regularly audited in conjunction with the landlord to demonstrate compliance with the relevant standards.
- Comprehensive records are maintained through a tried and tested governance approach.
- Two of our health centres were recognised by the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care during the pandemic as high achievers for the vaccination roll out programmes.
- The importance of employing passionate professional facility managers with a desire to provide the best possible built environment for the staff and patients.
- Employing experienced contractors who are attuned to working within an NHS environment and the challenges we face.
- Building on our experiences of being a developer and superior landlord and factoring these into our ongoing facilities management strategy.
- Listening to the tenants and patients and using their feedback to make positive changes for a better environment.
- Collaboratively working across multi-tenants properties to deliver the services.
- Maintaining exemplar and professional facilities management services to support the differing needs of the buildings.
- COVID-19: Working closely with the landlord, tenants and patients to meet the evolving NHS needs and use of the facilities. Implementation of bespoke operational processes for the smooth transition of patient flow through the building.
- COVID Clinics: Ensuring the buildings are appropriately functional for additional clinics and significant increased patient activity.
If you would like further information, please contact us here